Billericay is small town and civil parish near London. Its 36-mile journey from London is scenic and it holds important historical points of interest that tourist crave to visit. Taking the local London taxi service may sound like a reasonable decision but you should keep this in consideration that an ordinary London taxi does not have much to offer apart from a boring substandard ride to Billericay. Euro Chauffeurs is the best alternative that provide chauffeur driven luxury vehicles to make the journey comfortable and fun.
Rock up from London to Billericay in StyleIf you are on a day trip to visit London and its surroundings and decided to add Billericay in to the destinations than hiring your own transport can save you from hassle. But if you are looking towards a seamless transportation from one destination to another than your best bet is to choose Euro Chauffeurs that specializes in luxury travel. We manage a fleet of top tier luxury vehicles such as Range Rover, Mercedes and BMW and our chauffeurs are highly trained individuals with extensive knowledge about the London and its surroundings. They can show you the hidden gems that no one knows about on the way to Billericay.
Safety Precautions During the PandemicCovid-19 has impacted the whole world and business all over the world have felt the impact with all its might. Every business had to re design their business model and the way they operate it. We Take authentic advice from Ministry of Health and NHS and take special precautions to prevent our staff and clients.
• Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
• Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
• Social distancing to be kept at all times
• Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
• Luggage can be disinfected at request
• Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
• Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
• Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air fresh
We keep abreast with new developments both from the pandemic and efforts to combat it and mould our practices accordingly.