Gatwick Airport North Terminal largely caters for long haul flights. Best way for the airport transfer depends on your budget and preferences. Usually, black cab taxis and mini cabs are used for this purpose but the down side is that you cannot be certain about the cleanliness and sanitization of this medium of transport. Cabs London provide you a secure and reliable way of transportation for the airport transfers. You can book with us by filling the details online or by calling us directly and once booked, we take complete responsibility of your travel arrangements.
Corporate Travel with Responsible Chauffeurs
If traveling with luxury and comfort is your thing then you have landed at the right place. We are a premium chauffeured cab service in London that helps you get airport transfers and cover all sorts of events such as corporate meetings, proms, weddings and parties. We manage a large fleet of vehicles that is consisted upon the flagship vehicles of premium models such as Range Rover, Mercedes and BMW. We can arrange vehicles to accommodate large number of passengers such as party buses and limos and corporate vans. Our staff at the booking are professional and pleasant and our chauffeurs are specially trained locals who possess extensive knowledge about the local roads and land marks.
We Take Your Safety Seriously
Since the emergence of Covid-19 pandemic, like any other business organization, we have changed the way we conduct our business. We pay special heed to the instructions published by the Ministry of Health and provide maximum safety to our customers and our staff alike. We take following steps to ensure the safe environment.
· Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
· Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
· Social distancing to be kept at all times
· Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
· Luggage can be disinfected at request
· Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
· Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
· Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air freshWe keep a vigilant eye on the latest developments and take instructions from the health officials in case there are any new practices recommended for the safety of our passengers and staff.