Terminal one was opened by the Queen in 1968 and served the passengers for 47 years until 2015 when it was closed to complete renovation and rebuilding. Cabs London is not currently been able to provide services to terminal 1. Reason being it is shut at the moment but we are committed to provide our premium London Airport transfers service whenever this terminal becomes operative.
A Brief History of Heathrow Airport Terminal 1
British European Airways was the first operator to fly from terminal 1 when it was opened in 1968 by the Queen. The final departure was again the British Airways flight to Hanover.
At its peak this terminal took nine million passengers to their destination every year. The plan is to expand the terminal 2 and possibly build a third runway at Heathrow pending permission by the airport commission.
What Services Cabs London Provides
We specialize luxury airport transfers to and from central London and Heathrow airport. Our fleet of vehicles is consisted upon the flagship vehicles of premium brands such as BMW, Mercedes and Range Rover. Depending upon the occasion, we can arrange corporate vehicles or party limo or party bus service as well. Our chauffeurs are professionals and well-trained locals that know the area well enough.
Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
· Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
· Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
· Social distancing to be kept at all times
· Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
· Luggage can be disinfected at request
· Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
· Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
· Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air freshWe keep a keen eye on the latest instructions released by the health officials from time to time and act upon them accordingly to keep everyone safe around us.