There are some places that you cannot even imagine to miss while visiting London. If you are visiting Natural History Museum in London than for your own convenience, you should opt for a taxi to reach there. Euro Chauffeurs can make your journey feel like a breeze and move you around in chauffeur driven vehicles with complete comfort.
Moving Around London on Cab has Never been EasierNatural History Museum celebrates the scientific excellence in biodiversity, It’s a world leading visitor attraction and the most visited natural history museum in Europe. Located in the heart of London, easiest way to reach there is by local taxi unless you care about health and safety and hygiene. Euro Chauffeurs has based its business model on providing flagship luxury vehicles by Range Rover, Mercedes, BMW and Bentley.
We provide an alternative to the drab local taxi service in London and provide top of the line services for our corporate clients. We cater airport transfers, corporate events, day tours, sightseeing tours, birthdays and weddings. Our premium services are affordable. We pick you up from your doorstep and provide you important information prior to engagement. We sanitize our vehicles before and after each engagement.
We Take Special Care When It Comes to Your HealthSince the emergence of Covid-19 pandemic, like any other business organization, we have changed the way we conduct our business. We pay special heed to the instructions published by the Ministry of Health and provide maximum safety to our customers and our staff alike. We take following steps to ensure the safe environment.
• Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
• Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
• Social distancing to be kept at all times
• Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
• Luggage can be disinfected at request
• Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
• Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
• Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air fresh
We keep a vigilant eye on the latest developments and take instructions from the health officials in case there are any new practices recommended for the safety of our passengers and staff.