If you need a taxi service to Newcastle Upon Tyne from London then you better consider your choices carefully as the standard taxi service can never bring you the same level of comfort and luxury as Euro Chauffeurs cab service in London.
Travel to Newcastle Upon Tyne Style with Our ServiceTraveling in comfort is the essential requirement that keeps you ready and fresh for the next assignment. Newcastle Upon Tyne is almost a 300-mile journey from London that have the potential to easily become the worst leg of your entire journey if you go with the local taxi or cab service from London. While their standards are not as bad as the rest of the world, these vehicles are minimum standard and are not luxurious in any way shape or form. Our chauffeured vehicle service is a notch above everyone. Our uniformed chauffeur is waiting for you at the terminal with name card and as soon as you enter our luxury vehicle, your comfort becomes our responsibility. We offer a fleet of vehicles that top the luxury table and can cater any size or group of people. None of our vehicle is more than 3-year-old which ensures a vehicle without any technical hinges.
Your Health and Safety is Our PriorityCurrent Covid-19 pandemic has engulfed the whole world and caused unimaginable damage to every aspect of life. We take the safety of our staff and our passengers extremely seriously. We take regular advice from Ministry of Health and health officials and take following precautions.
• Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
• Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
• Social distancing to be kept at all times
• Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
• Luggage can be disinfected at request
• Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
• Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
• Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air fresh
We pay special heed to keep abreast with all the new developments and information from National Health Service and Ministry of Health to fight Covid-19.