Around one million visitors marvel at the wonderful aquatic arrangements at Sea Life Aquarium in central London. If you would like to reach there safe and sound during the pandemic, your best bet is to take a taxi or cab. Only downside is that a cab that is hailed from the street is uncomfortable, unhygienic and the driver is not sure to be following social distancing rules. Euro Chauffeurs provide an alternative to the substandard local taxi in London and can transport you in chauffeur driven luxury vehicles so you can travel with complete peace of mind.
Luxury Traveling Solutions in London with Professional AttitudeThe Sea Life London Aquarium is a huge tourist attraction and house over 5000 aquatic species. You can wander in the underwater tunnel, take a shark walk or see other species. Booking the services of our Euro Chauffeurs is easy and convenient and you can book the vehicle online or via phone. Traveling with us means you get to travel in luxury and comfort in flagship vehicles such as Range Rover, Mercedes, BMW or Bentley. Our chauffeurs are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We pick you up from your doorstep and take every possible precaution to keep you safe during pandemic.
We Ensure Safe Travel with Precautions
Current pandemic has affected every aspect of life and our business is no different. We take the safety of our clients and staff extremely seriously and consult with concerned authorities such as Ministry of Health and NHS for guidance. We take following steps to ensure safety for everyone.
• Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
• Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
• Social distancing to be kept at all times
• Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
• Luggage can be disinfected at request
• Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
• Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
• Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air fresh
Since this pandemic is evolving on permanent basis so we keep abreast with latest guidelines and change the precautions accordingly.