St Albans is a historic city that is around 40 miles away from London. It has centuries old cathedrals and ornamental lakes with remains of ancient roman wall. A visit to this historic place is a must and you may take a train, bus or local London taxi service to reach that city. Alternatively, you can take the better choice and choose the services of Euro Chauffeurs who can provide chauffeured luxury cabs in London for St Albans and offer the ultimate comfortable luxury experience.
Let Us Take Care of Your Travel in LuxuryIt is a common understanding that travel done in comfort and luxury can put your mind at ease. St Albans may not be that far from London but you cannot discount the appeal of rocking up to a historical venue in the luxury super saloon driven by a uniformed chauffeur. Our chauffeurs are well trained and know the areas all over UK inside out. We have a large fleet of top tier vehicles with different seating capacity that can accommodate group tours as well as solo tours. We cater airport transfers, business events, day tours around London, UK wide tours and weddings as well. None of our vehicle is more than 3 years old which assures the reliability of the vehicle.
Our Priority is to Provide You a Safe EnvironmentCurrent Covid-19 pandemic has brought the entire business world to its knees. Massive airlines fleets are now side lined and not operational so its natural that we had to alter our way of doing business as well. We take following precautions to prevent our customers and staff.
• Washing and sanitizing hands is a must before entering the vehicle
• Wearing the mask and disposable gloves is compulsory
• Social distancing to be kept at all times
• Vehicles to be disinfected after every engagement
• Luggage can be disinfected at request
• Sanitizer to be provided at a convenient place in each vehicle
• Keep the passengers at minimum to practice social distancing
• Keep the ventilation points open from multiple places to keep the air fresh
We take instructions directly from Ministry of Health and private health officials. Any latest development in the situation is conveyed to both customers and staff alike.